Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Cambo WRS Schneider-Kreuznach APO-Digitar 35mm XL with Center Filter  (Read 725 times)

pemihan

I'm very reluctantly selling my Cambo WRS Schneider-Kreuznach APO-Digitar 35mm XL with Center Filter. I would have preferred to keep it, but personal circumstances dictates otherwise.

The 35XL are no longer made as Schneider-Kreuznach has pulled out of the tech camera market. This lens rarely comes up on the preowned marked so this is a rare chance to grab one.
The lens and center filter are in immaculate condition. Only thing worth mentioning is a small nick on one of the bull bars and some small marks where the lens is screwed to the board.

What else is there to say besides this is a fantastic lens, no distortion and perfectly usable with the BSI sensors in the Phase One IQ4 backs and can of course be used with other backs as well. Another big bonus is that besides Cambo WRS/WDS cameras it can also be mounted on the Phase One XT.

Im asking USD 3000 / Euro 2800 plus shipping at cost. Bear in mind that the price includes the very hard to find center filter.

I will ship worldwide using FedEx International Priority (I have a FedEx account so prices are very reasonable).
I'm located in Denmark, local pickup welcome.
Payment by wire transfer.

I'm a long time member of this forum so buy with absolute confidence. I have sold many high ticket items here.

Please contact me via email pm (at) petermisfeldt (dot) com

Ohh did I mention that this is a fantastic lens ;-)

pemihan

Price reduced to USD 2900 / Euro 2700

Still including the much sought after Center Filter.

pemihan

Still available, really great lens! I sold some other gear, so may decide to keep it if it doesn't sell soon.
Pages: [1]   Go Up