Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Food for Thought  (Read 445 times)

Chris Kern

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2205
    • Chris Kern's Eponymous Website
Food for Thought
« on: July 09, 2020, 12:51:36 pm »

A genuinely bird-brained experiment:

Quote
We all know parrots are smart, but can they solve puzzles? I wanted to test the intelligence of my local Sulphur-crested cockatoos so I designed this puzzle using 3D Printing and Laser cutting.

Robert Roaldi

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5516
    • Robert's Photos
Re: Food for Thought
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2020, 02:01:50 pm »

Along similar lines, only this one is about crows, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXQAgzfwuNQ.

I like his idea of entering into a symbiotic relationship with them, the way we've done with dogs. (Or maybe the way dogs have done with us.)
Logged
--
Robert
Pages: [1]   Go Up