Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RARE For Fujifilm GFX, SMC Pentax M*67 800mm f6.7 ED (IF)+ T5 1.4 TC + +  (Read 217 times)

Croxie

• David Croxford Photography

Up for Sale: SMC Pentax M*800mm f6.7 ED (IF)(https://www.pentaxforums.com/lensreviews/SMC-Pentax-M-Star-67-800mm-F6.7-Lens.html)

Lens is in remarkable condition, no haze, separation, focus and diaphragm are all functioning as they should. The lens comes in its own aluminum case housed with the 1.4 matched TC. 

There is a Pentax - Mamiya 645 adapter and then there is a Fotodiox adapter to convert from M645 to Fujifilm GFX, making this probably the longest lens available for the latest Fujifilm Medium format bodies.

I've used both the GFX system and the Olympus Micro 4/3 on this lens with considerable success.

The lens glass is exceptional for a lens of this age.  No Scratches but some minor minor cleaning marks and some paint scuffs expected on a lens of this maturity.

Even though this lens is manual focus only, once acquired, even on events that are fast moving (ie Surfing), focusing skills are easily put to good use using the focusing handle that requires very little movement to achieve sharp detail.

The lens was purchased from a fellow photog in Washington State and I have used it carefully when I needed it and it's been stored in a smoke free, A/c'd environment since arriving in Hawaii.

I absolutely love the lens but it's time for me to (as much as I hate it) lighten my load.  This lens is heavy, somewhere around 6.5 kg so a trip to a shoot becomes a tad burdensome these days.

It's not cheap.  It never was! But it's a lens you won't regret having if you need the reach.

I've listed my price at $2800.00 (OBO) plus the Paypal fee.

Obviously I'm open to offers.  I don't sell a lot but have a good rep here and on the big auction site under the same name.

Shipping will be UPS Insured with us working out an arrangement for payment.

PM if interested or you'd like to see more images - Thanks for taking time to read!

Have a great week, stay safe & healthy!

Aloha
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 03:58:01 pm by Croxie »
Pages: [1]   Go Up