Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Phase One A-Series 100mp Trichromatic digital back with loaner warranty  (Read 563 times)

hollywoodstills

We still have our Phase One back for sale.  Has a loaner warranty included.

$14,000 obo

100MP Phase One A-Series Trichromatic back, Shutter count is less than 14,000 clicks.

Includes Phase One DB lifetime license

Phase One A Series Trichromatic digital back, 100MP (actually 101).

I've had it just over 2 years. It's been a great digital back, absolutely the best. [Its sensor is superior to the "regular" 100mp back, and the A-series is hard to find.  This is best of all worlds!

For reference, https://www.dtcommercialphoto.com/product/phase-one-trichromatic/ is selling (a lesser version) and just the digital back for $19,900 plus $2000 for warranty.

The gear is in excellent condition (like new). The back is under Phase One no-downtime warranty for over 2.5 more years!  And if you want to upgrade to IQ4 150MP, I can help with trading in this, and for very little money upgrading to that system. This is the highest value trade in as the A-Series isn't a normal IQ3100.

About the A-Series:
The A-Series is particularly interesting as the cameras have no mirror, so vibrations are kept to a minimum at the time of exposure.

101 Megapixels

Images can be composed on the rear touchscreen using the 30 fps live view feature, though the Wi-Fi functionality of the back allows connection to Apple iPod and iPhone devices via the Capture Pilot app for remote viewing, control and capture. The IQ3 backs also offer USB 3 and HDMI ports for tethered shooting to a computer running the Capture One Pro 12 software application, or for streaming live view content to a TV or field monitor.

The IQ3100MP A-Series Trichromatic back can also be used with the Phase One XF camera body and Alpa Cameras

The A-series IQ3 100MP Trichromatic system was priced new for just the back at $44,000! It came with a 5-year warranty (and transfers the remainder) and personalized 24/7 support.

hollywoodstills

Hi All,

Still have this amazing 100MP Trichromatic A-Series digital back available (as well as the body and numerous lenses).  Still has warranty for another year or so. 

I'm really focused on other things with family, so am serious about selling this whole kit. 

Kindly DM me!  Thanks! J

Pages: [1]   Go Up