Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Custom Profile for Canson Baryta Photographique printing on Epson 3880  (Read 675 times)

Photolandscape

I need to make a couple hundred prints up to 17 x 22" on my Epson 3880 using my favorite paper--Canson Baryta Photographique.

The "canned" Canson profile for this printer/paper combination has been very disappointing to say the least. I need a good source to have an accurate custom profile made. Can you please recommend someone who can produce an excellent profile so I can start printing and not have to waste tons of paper and ink?

I have a BenQ 27" monitor that is beautifully calibrated and matches up very nicely to prints made on a variety of other papers, so my thought is it is time to find a better Canson Baryta Photographique profile.

Thanks in advance.

saiguy

DigitalDog does custom profiles.

dchew

• Dave Chew Photography

DigitalDog does custom profiles.

And they are excellent.

Dave

Photolandscape

Thanks--the key word I liked in your message was excellent. Too many lousy profiles out there. Sounds like they'll do a good one for me. Appreciate it very much.

William Walker

• William Walker Landscapes

Eric Chan made this one some years ago with the paper I sent to him.

http://people.csail.mit.edu/ericchan/dp/Epson3880/abwprofiles.html
"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." Christopher Hitchens
Pages: [1]   Go Up