Everyone in America wants to be rich. That's why everyone comes here. Stirring up wealth disparity is an old, socialist trick. It feeds on envy and ends with stealing.
First off, everyone everywhere wants to be rich. I don't know why you think that's an American phenomenon. That's a bit egocentric.
I mentioned the article/podcast because I thought it was interesting and had not been previously aware of some of what was presented. There was no "socialist" agenda at work, please stop interpreting every posting as an attack that you have to respond to with an on-message response. I am not campaigning against you, this is a discussion forum. As it happens, the writer of that book was making the point, as I understand it, that although the rich are always able to buy more, what is being offered now is unprecedented. Maybe you don't agree with the thesis, that's ok, but without listening to or reading what he said, your opinion of it is not very relevant. I posted the reference as an FYI for everyone, it was not about you.
Moreover, your silly aphorism that reporting on such behaviour ends with stealing is an inane platitude. Unless you want feudalism to come back, that is, but I thought you hated British monarchist rule.

Look we get it, you don't like socialism. Wake up, there's no one on these forums, nor most anywhere else on earth, that does anymore. You're fighting imaginary shadows.