Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Epson LFP remote panel - paper feed missing  (Read 322 times)

NeilPrintArt

• www.printartct.co.za
Epson LFP remote panel - paper feed missing
« on: April 15, 2020, 11:47:36 am »

Hello,

I have just downloaded the latest Epson driver for my P10000. Part of the driver is 'Printer Utility' that has various functions including 'Epson LFP remote panel' allows adjustments to paper feed. I have found this really useful in the past for adjusting paper feed for different media. But it appears to have disappeared/been removed from the latest Epson drivers? The 'Printer Utility' is still there and within that the 'Epson LFP remote panel', but it now only offers functions related to Custom Media setup. The 'Paper Feed' option has disappeared?

Attached are 2x screenshots, one showing 4x options before update and second showing latest version with only 2x options and no paper feed adjuster?

I am on macOS 10.14. I have tried reinstalling older drivers but no luck. Got through to an Epson service person and they also experienced same situation, promised to 'elevate' issue and get back to me but not holding my breath

Anyone else having the same issue?

Cheers

Neil Williamson
Print Art Cape Town
www.printartct.co.za

NeilPrintArt

• www.printartct.co.za
Re: Epson LFP remote panel - paper feed missing
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2020, 07:27:57 am »

Ok so I figured it out. The older style layout that had the 'paper feed adjustment' as a separate item has changed (as far as I can figure). It's just that that 'paper feed adjustment' has moved inside 'custom paper setup'. I open 'custom paper setup' and pretend like I am going to create a custom setup and part of that process is the 'paper feed adjustment' that I can use and then just transfer those values to the driver for the 3rd party paper I am using.
Neil Williamson
Print Art Cape Town
www.printartct.co.za
Pages: [1]   Go Up