Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A beautifully shaped bust glimpsed through a bedroom window!!!  (Read 330 times)

Dave (Isle of Skye)

• I've even written a book about it
    • SkyePhotoGuide.com

What?

You didn't think it was going to be that type of bust did you...?

You did didn't you?  :P

Sorry for the totally unabashed clickbait title I have gave it there, but I just couldn't resist winding you guys up with this shot, and I also thought as I was taking it, that it might help to cheer you all up and put a smile on your faces for a moment or two during this time of endless worry.

Anyhoo, went out for my allotted one hour walk of freedom again yesterday and decided to stay very local and just walk through my village and back, and where I grabbed a couple of passing shots as I ambled by. The 'Bust' shot was indeed shot through someone's bedroom window and made me wonder why? The second shot is a close up of part of what remains of an old dilapidated seafront sculpture thingmy, that every seaside town has to have in the UK for some reason.

I think these type of shots would normally be classed as 'found objects' or something similar in photographic parlance, but what the heck and whatever category they fall under, here they are and I hope you enjoy looking at them and as always, your comments are always more then welcome, even those of you that I so easily duped into opening this thread just to take a peek at a bust in a bedroom window, you randy old so-and-sos ;)

Dave

PeterAit

• Peter Aitken Photographs
Re: A beautifully shaped bust glimpsed through a bedroom window!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2020, 10:41:07 am »

I had a feeling this was coming!! But a lovely photo nonetheless.

Reminds me of a story (true).

A friend, a music professor, was visiting a colleague in England at his home. He was shown into the library to await his host, and started looking at the books. He spotted "England's Most Beautiful Tits" and (of course) took a look.

It was birds.

praja343

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2020, 10:03:45 pm »

I love the second image. Having seen your posts before, didn't fall for the tit(le). Reminds me of the Sean Connery impersonator on Saturday Night Live Jeopardy parody. The category is "Let it snow" which Sean pronounces as Le Tits Now!

kers

• Pieter Kers
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2020, 06:57:14 am »

i just read the title as the photo is- nothing else.... says a lot about me i guess..
Pieter Kers
www.beeld.nu/la

Dave (Isle of Skye)

• I've even written a book about it
    • SkyePhotoGuide.com
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2020, 07:10:22 am »

Thanks everyone  ;)

I didn't think anyone would dare reply to this post, as it would give the game away that you looked.

Have a good day people, the sun here is out and the sky is filled with fluffy clouds, the wind is none existent and the birds are in full song - if only I could go to some of my favourite locations on the island, as I know all the reflections across the lochs will be looking absolutely magnificent at the moment...

Arrgh!!!

Dave
Pages: [1]   Go Up