Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD: Leica Super-Vario-Elmar-SL 16-35mm f/3.5-4.5 ASPH Lens  (Read 187 times)

Joseph Colson

• Joe Colson Photography
SOLD: Leica Super-Vario-Elmar-SL 16-35mm f/3.5-4.5 ASPH Lens
« on: March 29, 2020, 05:34:09 pm »

This is a Leica Super-Vario-Elmar-SL 16-35mm f/3.5-4.5 ASPH Lens, #11177, in like new, mint condition, in original boxes.

The front and rear glass elements are flawless with no signs of scratches or cleaning marks. To my eye, the lens shows no signs of use or wear. No visible dents, scratches, dings or other cosmetic flaws. The metal mount surface and bayonet look and work perfectly. I'd rate the condition of this lens as 10-.

The lens has been functionally tested and is operationally excellent. Focusing is smooth throughout the focusing range. Likewise, the zoom is smooth throughout the focal length range.

This is one of those "moon rock" lenses that is difficult to find, especially since the current retail price is a ridiculous $6,095.

Included are:
Leica Super-Vario-Elmar-SL 16-35mm f/3.5-4.5 ASPH Lens
• Front and rear lens caps
• Hood
• Pouch (unused)
• User’s guide and owner’s documents, in original plastic bag
• Inner and outer boxes with original packaging

Price - $4,000

Price includes PayPal fee and shipping to CONUS. Please send a PM if you're interested or have questions.

If you have difficulty viewing the photos below, I've also put them in a Dropbox folder here.

Thanks for looking.

Joe
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 09:13:48 am by Joseph Colson »
Pages: [1]   Go Up