Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need Instructions for Canon S110 Elph  (Read 4001 times)

halfpint

Need Instructions for Canon S110 Elph
« on: December 02, 2006, 01:06:43 pm »

Hello:  I need the instruction manual for my garage sale Canon S110 Digital Elph.
I love this camera; I am new to digital cameras and wish to enter this new world; am taking adequate pictures, but know nothing of all the features.  I have tried finding this manual on-line but have had no success. I have contacted local dealers with no success.   Indeed, I found one great web site that offered manuals for what seemed all the no-longer-forsale cameras EXCEPT the S110 Elph!!

I will pay shipping costs, any copy fee, your time involved if anyone has the instruction manual and can copy it for me.

Thank you,
Jackie Darstein in Seattle

Gary Brown

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2006, 01:18:22 pm »

Go to the Canon Download Library and you can use the drop-down lists to select that camera and then download a PDF of the manual.

halfpint

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 01:23:15 am »

Thank you, Gary Brown.  Went to the Canon Download Library today and was able to download the manual.  This is the same site I went to this summer; I was unable to download anything that time, so gave up.  I had the same trouble this time - pop-blocker in the way?!  Had no idea how to dis-arm it.  When to "Help", then to a troubleshooting page and found another way to download what I wanted. So it finally worked out. Love this camera...will update someday.  Jackie
Pages: [1]   Go Up