Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gaztelugatxe at sunset, Spain  (Read 473 times)

Vieri Bottazzini

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1098
    • WEBSITE
Gaztelugatxe at sunset, Spain
« on: February 01, 2020, 05:10:51 pm »

A spectacular sunset on the Basque Country coasts at Gaztelugatxe, a location I love and one offering many compositions besides the famous church on the islet that everyone shots. Looking for personal, original composition is very important for me on both iconic and lesser known locations, such as this. 91 seconds of amazing light with my Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad XCD 45mm and Formatt Hitech Filters Firecrest Ultra filters.



Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri
Logged
Vieri Bottazzini
Proud Ambassador for NYA-EVO bags
https://www.vieribottazzini.com

Paulo Bizarro

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 7522
    • http://www.paulobizarro.com
Re: Gaztelugatxe at sunset, Spain
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 03:49:58 am »

Another great shot.

BAB

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 535
Re: Gaztelugatxe at sunset, Spain
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 02:05:29 pm »

Verri

nice you able to be out enjoying G-D creations, I need to find some extra time myself nice image kinda feels like Im there.
Logged
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kic

francois

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14432
Re: Gaztelugatxe at sunset, Spain
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2020, 03:13:23 am »

I like the soft but warm light. There's nothing aggressive in this shot, just peaceful elements…
Well seen.
Logged
Francois

Vieri Bottazzini

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1098
    • WEBSITE
Re: Gaztelugatxe at sunset, Spain
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2020, 01:44:51 pm »

Another great shot.

Thank you very much Paulo, glad you enjoyed it! :)

Verri

nice you able to be out enjoying G-D creations, I need to find some extra time myself nice image kinda feels like Im there.

Thank you very much, glad you liked it :)

I like the soft but warm light. There's nothing aggressive in this shot, just peaceful elements…
Well seen.

Thank you very much indeed Francois, glad you enjoyed the mood here! :)

Best regards,

Vieri
Logged
Vieri Bottazzini
Proud Ambassador for NYA-EVO bags
https://www.vieribottazzini.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up