Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD: Modified Hasselblad AC/DC Power Grip Kit  (Read 268 times)

Conner999

SOLD: Modified Hasselblad AC/DC Power Grip Kit
« on: January 31, 2020, 09:07:09 am »

For sale is a great kit for powering your H series camera from either AC or common 6000mAh (or greater) 7.4V Sony L series batteries.

The kit includes a Hasselblad DC Power Grip kit for running off AC that I adapted to also run off L series batteries for when AC isn't nearby or for when a long cord would be a PITA. 

The 6600mAh batteries I use (see link later) are cheap as chips and are 2x the mAh rating of the stock Hassy H5-6 series batteries.

The unit can be run off the Sony batteries via a short cord (say w/battery mounted to L bracket) or an included long cord.

I created and used it for a couple of specific projects, but no longer see a use for it.  All connections are tinned, screwed in securely and hot-glued for tension relief & prevent water ingress

Included:
----------
1. Hassy DC grip for the camera, unmodified.
2. Hassy AC adapter & AC power cord, unmodified
3. Power cord from power brick to camera modified with common adapter shared w/ battery 'sled'
4. Sony L series battery sled modified with common DC socket. Unit has a rotating 1/4-20" stud on rear for mounting to L bracket or ____
5. Short, coiled, power cord
6. Long, large gauge* uncoiled, power cord (app. 12').

*Needed to prevent power drop over the distance,

Because of the issue shipping LiO batteries, none are included, but they are readily available for little coin. This is the US$59.00 kit I use which includes 2x 6600mAh batteries and 2 chargers. The higher the mAH rating, the longer they last.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1373127-REG/dracast_drbk2npf2ch6600_2_x_np_f_6600mah.html

Price is US$235 shipped by Canada Post Normal Parcel in N.A. Payment by EMT if in Canada or PP (add 3%).
« Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 03:04:11 pm by Conner999 »

Conner999

Re: FS: Modified Hasselblad DC Power Grip Kit (AC/DC Power Source)
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2020, 09:07:39 am »

Last pics.
Pages: [1]   Go Up