Thank you so much everyone

Did we see that tree before?
Yes you probably have Peter, as I go here several times a year at least, but I think the shot you are referring to and that I showed on here before, was a winter scene and was probably something like six years ago when I posted it, so well done you for remembering it and isn't it amazing how we can do that, see something for a fleeting moment, then completely forget about it until we see something similar and then the memory leaps up out of the back of our brains - quite amazing really.
Excellent!
Did you pre-visualize it as mono or did that come later? Lovely regardless.
Well I am going to be totally honest here and admit that no I didn't think I was seeing it like this at all, as I thought I was seeing it (previsualising) as it was at the time I was there, as an amazing blood red sunset. But then when I looked at the colour image on my computer later, it just didn't look anything like how I was feeling (can't think of any other way to express this) at the time I was taking the shot, which was much more of a dark moody feeling it seems, which again I cannot really find words to explain. So I suppose what I am saying is, this image is saying more about how I was feeling when I took it, rather than how the scene actually looked like in reality at the time - if that makes any sense???
I also took this other 'moody' image at around the same time, so even though I didn't realise it, I was obviously working under this type of moody monochromatic mindset back then and which I can now see was being reflected in what I was creating - you know it's quite difficult talking about this type of thing isn't it, because we must do this 'emotional attachment' to our environment thing without realising or even thinking about it, we just do it subconsciously or something until it becomes evident in our work.
Good idea to keep the location secret.
Well Peter, I think I have kept this place and the many others I have found on and around the Isle of Skye secret for long enough now, so after more than eight long but very enjoyable years of hunting for photo locations throughout the North West of Scotland, I have finally compiled everything I have found into a 270 page book with over 300 photographs across 11 separate routes and with full page maps etc - which also contains absolutely everything else I know and have learnt about photography over the decades, as well as all my 'secret' image processing techniques in what I believe to be easy to understand language and step by step walk-throughs, and even though I say it myself, I think I have produced something that is really quite special and is a type of Landscape Photography book that has never been available before - see book cover image attached for a taster of what is in it. I have just received the first demo version of the book in my hand and had a chance to look through it all as a complete book for the first time and it really does look amazing (Ann started to cry when she was reading it, because she knows just how much effort I have put into creating it, I think) and so I am now waiting for the first print job time slot confirmation, before I get the first print run done, which is going to be just 100 copies to see if there is indeed a market for this with customers such you guys and before I then make it available to everyone else through Amazon later in the year - hopefully!!!
I have also attached what is probably going to be the web page graphic for the book when I get that up and running as well.
So thanks again everyone

Dave