Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Canon Pro-1000 updated firmware/drivers Baryta PhotoPaper not on printer?`  (Read 316 times)

rick_k

I've upgraded firmware (3.01) and drivers. In the Media Control Tool and print drivers I can see the new Baryta PhotoPaper and the Pro Crystal Grade but on the printer under the Type I can only see Pro Crystal. I've tried to register the Baryta PhotoPaper up to the printer with Baryta and I've changed the order around but still I cannot get the Baryta PhotoPaper to show on the printer but I can see the media type order change so I know the update is making it to the printer but still no Baryta type showing.

I had been using the Pro Platinum when printing with Moab Juniper Baryta but since I updated I've been getting headstrikes/rubbing about 5-6 cm before the end of the paper and only on one side (left). I've tried changing the head height at all settings from low to high set on the printer for the type but still the same kind of marks on the same side.

I thought testing the Baryta PhotoPaper type with the default height of Medium-High would maybe not have the stikes but concerned that the printer itself is not showing the type and therefore I cannot see the height setting registered on the printer.

Any ideas?

bobfriedman

is the paper curled at the ends?... may need to be flattened.
Bob Friedman
pbase.com/bobfriedman
Pages: [1]   Go Up