Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Southern Store Front, 2020  (Read 325 times)

Todd Suttles

• Hi, amateur learning my way...
    • Todd Suttles
A Southern Store Front, 2020
« on: January 06, 2020, 06:22:18 pm »

One Day At A Time

Ivo_B

• www.ivophoto.be
Re: A Southern Store Front, 2020
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 04:52:46 am »

I like it. The composition brings in a nice dynamic and the mannequin without a head is good end or start point to read the picture.

Rob C

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2020, 02:42:44 pm »

I like it. The composition brings in a nice dynamic and the mannequin without a head is good end or start point to read the picture.

Losing your head is the province of the last guy in line, and why you should never turn your back on anyone, depending on him to save your skull. Morality play, or at least a warning on current politics.

If through no fault of your own you are the last guy in line and only look forwards, who the hell do you imagine is minding your ass? And if you do the right thing and mind the rear, how can you be certain you are still moving in the right direction and won't turn around to discover yourself walking backwards all by yourself? The humiliation!

Object lesson: fish never swim in line any more than wildebeest run that way. (Elephants often do walk that way, but who's gonna bug them?) When wildebeest do form rough lines, they end up inside crocodiles.

Todd Suttles

• Hi, amateur learning my way...
    • Todd Suttles
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2020, 09:24:16 am »

Losing your head is the province of the last guy in line, and why you should never turn your back on anyone, depending on him to save your skull. Morality play, or at least a warning on current politics.

If through no fault of your own you are the last guy in line and only look forwards, who the hell do you imagine is minding your ass? And if you do the right thing and mind the rear, how can you be certain you are still moving in the right direction and won't turn around to discover yourself walking backwards all by yourself? The humiliation!

Object lesson: fish never swim in line any more than wildebeest run that way. (Elephants often do walk that way, but who's gonna bug them?) When wildebeest do form rough lines, they end up inside crocodiles.
LOL. Clearly I did not ponder this one long enough.
One Day At A Time
Pages: [1]   Go Up