Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Capture One, Nikon T/S 19mm, Cambo movements  (Read 427 times)

meierruedi@hotmail.com

Capture One, Nikon T/S 19mm, Cambo movements
« on: January 06, 2020, 07:49:37 am »

I don't seem to be able to choose the Nikon T/S 19mm lens in the lens correction panel, hence no x/y values can be set. Any suggestions?

I am also using a Cambo Actus Mini and would love to correct the distortion (with movements!) of the ACTAR 24mm, the Zeiss Contax Distagon 35mm and Zeiss Distagon 50mm for Hasselblad. Is there way to build a profile?

Thanks!
meierruedi

alan_b

• West Coast Architecture + Interiors Photographer
Re: Capture One, Nikon T/S 19mm, Cambo movements
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 01:29:32 pm »

In the Lens Correction tab, Profile popup, choose Generic.  Then you can enter a value in the Distortion field. I find 9 or so works well for this lens, depending on focus distance.  You can also then enter XY shift on the Movement tab.

As for profiles, some inquiries lead me to the understanding that there's no way for users to build profiles for C1.  Apparently, the distortion control module is the same as the Alpa Lens Corrector PS plugin.  There's a freeware/abandonware program called Proxel Lens Corrector that allows one to make profiles for the Alpa plugin.  I tried it a while ago, with initially promising tests, but got too busy and haven't followed through with it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up