Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2020 Visions - A Year in Focus  (Read 1243 times)

josh.reichmann

• Administrator
Compassion and wisdom are inextricably linked.

vartkes

• The Armenian
    • VartkesImages - Contemplative Photographs
Re: 2020 Visions - A Year in Focus
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2019, 11:04:33 am »

I encourage LuLa to continue exploring the entire oeuvre of art with photographs. I enjoy the technology/gear reviews and discussion (can't help it after a career in computer systems). I value even more the exploration of photographer as an artist and the art produced with photographs. While video and still genre are converging in equipment each stand distinct in creative sense. While I enjoy the art of video I practice in still form.
Thank you Josh for trying to broaden Lula's horizon. I am sure Michael approves as an explorer, adventurer and technologist.
Vartkes

mecrox

• My Online Portfolio
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2020, 07:58:57 am »

I really appreciate your broadening the scope of LULA with regard to “the philosophy and techniques of photography”. And your interest in “cognition, perception, ecology, and examining the why or poetry of photography from a less conventional angle”. These are what make this site lively and interesting. There are 1001 pretty similar sites on the kit but far, far fewer on philosophy, aesthetics and the best of current work among talented photographers and artists today. Those are what bring me here.

Happy New Year!

Mark @ Flickr

Alan Klein

• Flicker photos
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2020, 08:11:34 am »

Good luck and much success in the New Year.

Ray Cox

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2020, 10:31:36 pm »

A very good update on the past and current direction of the site Josh. I am looking forward to what the future of the site will bring. Thanks for all the hard work keeping the site alive and well!

Alistair

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2020, 07:58:29 pm »

I too am enjoying the direction of the site and its lean toward the artistic rather than the solely  technical. Keep up the good work. Wonderful image of your daughter too!
Alistair
Pages: [1]   Go Up