Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Rodenstock 32mm HR Digaron-W lens with Cambo Tilt/Shift and Copal Shutter  (Read 732 times)

Andy_LermanPhoto

For sale is the Rodenstock 32mm HR Digaron-W lens with Cambo Tilt/Shift Lenspanel and Copal 0 Shutter.  This is one of the premier landscape lenses available.  And with copal shutters no longer being available, this is a sought after lens.

The lens was purchased new from Capture Integration. The lens is clean, without any defects and has been stored in a protective pouch and a hard case. I have used the lens solely in combination with the Cambo WRS-1200 technical camera for my professional landscape photography work.  With 25% tariffs on newly imported lenses being imposed, this item is aggressively priced and is well below new item prices.

Price: $9,000

Shipment is via insured FedEx or UPS ground within CONUS. If in the NYC metro area, I will personally deliver to you.

Payment by wire transfer preferred. Other payment methods would also be considered.
If you have any questions, or would like additional photos, please feel free to PM or send an email to me.
Stories Without Words
Andrew Lerman Photography
www.LermanPhoto.com

Andy_LermanPhoto

PRICE DROP

$8,500
Stories Without Words
www.LermanPhoto.com

Andy_LermanPhoto

Bump
Stories Without Words
www.LermanPhoto.com

Andy_LermanPhoto

Updated price

$8,250
Stories Without Words
www.LermanPhoto.com

Andy_LermanPhoto

Bump

Would really like to sell prior to the holidays. This is being offered at a heck of a price!
Stories Without Words
www.LermanPhoto.com

Andy_LermanPhoto

32HR is sold.

Thank you.
Stories Without Words
www.LermanPhoto.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up