Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need to replace Pixel Genius Photokit Creative Sharpener  (Read 453 times)

tsinsf

Need to replace Pixel Genius Photokit Creative Sharpener
« on: October 28, 2019, 08:43:47 pm »

Sometime, hopefully not soon, I will have to upgrade to Mac Catalina, and Creative Sharpener will no longer work. I know much of the "guts" of it has been incorporated in Lightroom and it is possible to get similar effects, but what I love about Pixel Genius is how simple it is to use. No sliders, or number values to pick, just choose from a list of different sharpening styles, choose the degree of sharpening (1-3 or 1-4), press ok and the sharpening happens and a new layer is created with it on it. My workflow is then to examine the photos, and if the effect is too much, or not enough, I increase/decrease the level from 1-4. I have developed my favorite sharpening styles and rarely have to change a pick. So, I am looking for replacement software that is similarly easy to use and set up with similar choices: style and degree. Any suggestions? Yes, I can sharpen in Lightroom or Photoshop but I am lazy!
Pages: [1]   Go Up