Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Steven Friedman talk at Phase One Stand Out Event Vancouver, October 29 2019  (Read 514 times)

stevenfr

• Steven Friedman Landscape Photography

I will be giving a talk in Vancouver at the Stand Out Event at October 29th 12pm to 6:30 PM at Stage 6 65 East 6th Ave Vancouver. Hopefully, I will get to meet some of you at the talk.

Link below and info on my talk.

Seeing Landscapes: The Creative Process Techniques and concepts to develop your eye in creating stunning landscape images with Steven Friedman Immerse yourself in the landscape.

Steven will open your eyes to landscape nature photography. He will explain how he came across the subject, and then explain the creative and technical process behind each image, sharing his adventures and his love of the wilderness along the way. Learn practical compositional photography techniques to capture the visual potential of the environment around you; composing pictures that have much more impact and interest. Learn how to visualize your images, add design elements to your composition to maximize impact, and how to shoot to the edges of the light. Steven will explore and analyze a range of images from his portfolio of images to help you understand how creating your own eye for composition can results in thought-provoking and enduring photographs.

https://www.standoutphotoevents.com/vancouver-2019/

Joe Towner

+1 on hanging out with Steven. Catch the talk, just don't ask where the money forest is ;)
t: @PNWMF

stevenfr

• Steven Friedman Landscape Photography

Thanks Joe. I missed shooting the money forest this year.
Pages: [1]   Go Up