Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD - IQ3 100 Trichromatic Phase One mount (Also as kit with XF, 80mm LS)  (Read 1373 times)

pemihan

I'm selling my IQ3 100 Trichromatic Phase One mount as I almost exclusively use my Achromatic so to have the Trichro sitting unused doesn't make sense anymore.

The back is in mint condition except for the usual small signs on the mount and a very very little mark on one of the corners which were present when I bought it from my local dealer. It is working flawlessly and the sensor is spotless. Present shot count is 8124.
Included are: Cleaning Kit, unused charger still in wrap with various international plugs and two batteries.
I also have the unused tethering cables somewhere as well. Will dig them up. So basically you get most of what's included as new.
The back will ship in the same shipping box Phase One use.

The back is under Phase One Value-Added Warranty until 11/09/2022. So almost 2 1/5 years of warranty left! This includes a loaner back if needed. The warranty is transferable.
The sensor is exactly the same as the sensor in the IQ4 100 Trichromatic and the firmware/UI is without any flaws as opposed to the IQ4 And of course at a much lower price so it's not so hard on your wallet

Priced at USD 18.000 + shipping insured at actual value. I only ship with FedEx International Priority. Since I have an account with them the rate would be reasonable.
If buying/shipping with the EU 25% VAT would be added unless you have a business with a valid VAT number. Buyers outside the EU will NOT be charged the 25% VAT, that ONLY applies within the EU as stated.

I have sold many high ticket items here and can provide references so buy with absolute confidence.

International shipping is no problem.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 03:39:55 am by pemihan »

pemihan

Re: FS/ IQ3 100 Trichromatic Phase One mount
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 03:57:59 am »

More images:

pemihan

Reasonable offers welcome. This is a great back with amazing colors out of the box.

pemihan

Price reduced now $17000

pemihan

Any reasonable offers? Send me a PM.

Still selling a Phase One XF camera + 80mm Blue Ring, both still under warranty as well.

pemihan

Re: FS/ IQ3 100 Trichromatic Phase One mount (Also as kit with XF, 80mm LS)
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2020, 05:01:13 am »

Bump! Reduced to $16500

pemihan

Re: FS/ IQ3 100 Trichromatic Phase One mount (Also as kit with XF, 80mm LS)
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2020, 02:36:14 am »

Bump!
Pages: [1]   Go Up