It's a waste of time, Bernard.
Delay, distract and deny. That's all <insert usual suspects here> know how to do.
Just like their leader, they provide zero proof for their lies and exaggerated unsubstantiated assertions.
I know. But I can't help it. I think that there are some people for which the truth still matters.
I am a simple person. I work hard, make a living. I am trying to teach my daughter sound values of fairness and equality.
And it sickens me to see the kind of cynical attitude our friends are displaying here. They are so far away from the view I have of a what a great America is. This is deeply disappointing.
And I am not speaking about the kind of example if gives to young Americans who are trying to understand how they should behave in life. The answer being given by the likes of Alan, Russ, Slobodan is... "cheat, lie,... you'll be fine... that's what it takes to be a great American".
Cheers,
Bernard