Aren't the democrats in the House of Representatives using the power of their office to go after the President politically using the appearance of Trump acting politically against the Bidens? How is that different than what you accuse the president of? After all, the VP isn;t above the law any more than the president is. Shouldn't Biden be investigated for possible crimes as well considered what he and his son did in the Ukraine?? If it's OK for one side, it should be OK for the other.
Political infighting is normal. Using the power of the state to benefit you personally is not.
I know that you understand this, stop pretending that you don't.
As I (and others) have said before, if Biden did something wrong, then sure, go after him too, what do I care about Biden. But whether or not Biden did anything wrong is immaterial. If Trump really thought Biden was dirty, he had plenty of investigative power and agencies at his disposal, all he had to do was do it.
Btw, I see from his statements at the NATO talks that Trump thinks that the oil in Syria or anywhere else is his. Do you not have a problem with this? Why not?