Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CO Catalog Questions  (Read 593 times)

LeonD

CO Catalog Questions
« on: September 24, 2019, 09:30:57 am »

I have two questions from working in my Capture One catalog this morning.

1. When I sort my images in chronological order, I notice a number of them out of order at the bottom.  Sure enough, the year is off (2020 instead of 2019).  Is there a way to change the year?  I can't see how to do it either in Capture One or in the Finder.

2. Is there a way to filter for images that are not included in an album?  I was able to do this in Lightroom but don't know how to do it in Capture One.

Thanks.

UnfamiliarLight

• Unfamiliar Light
Re: CO Catalog Questions
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 07:30:50 am »

I have two questions from working in my Capture One catalog this morning.

1. When I sort my images in chronological order, I notice a number of them out of order at the bottom.  Sure enough, the year is off (2020 instead of 2019).  Is there a way to change the year?  I can't see how to do it either in Capture One or in the Finder.
Capture one does not have any built in mechanism to update the time stamp on images. You can use an external tool and then update the metadata in C1. Please disregard the tone of the OP in this thread but read this guy's response because it is the solution:
https://forum.phaseone.com/En/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=34641&view=unread#p161740
Once you update the metadata you will need to sync C1's data from the image. Off the top of my head I don't recall the command and I'm not at my editing computer so I cannot dig for it. Some one else might know it but look for synch or updating metadata.

2. Is there a way to filter for images that are not included in an album?  I was able to do this in Lightroom but don't know how to do it in Capture One.
That one I don't know how to do.

LeonD

Re: CO Catalog Questions
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2019, 06:00:56 pm »

That's what I suspected.  Thanks for the reply.
Pages: [1]   Go Up