Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Epson Paper Profiles for Canon IPF 1000  (Read 512 times)

Conner999

Epson Paper Profiles for Canon IPF 1000
« on: September 14, 2019, 10:07:36 am »

Our 3800 has finally pushed me that step too $%^& far - moving to Canon, starting with the IPF1000.

I'll sell the remaining ink carts, but we have a number of Epson papers we use that are more problematic to ship.

While I'm still searching, does anyone know where one can purchase profiles for, or be willing to part with a profile for the following on the ProGraf 1000:

Epson Exhibition Fibre
Epson Hot & Cold Press Bright White
Epson Hot & Cold Press Natural

Gracias.   

I.T. Supplies

Re: Epson Paper Profiles for Canon IPF 1000
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 09:14:18 am »

Hi,

Due to Epson, Canon and HP making their own media profiles for their paper on their printers, they won't have profiles for the "competitions" printers unfortunately.

If you need a profile for the Epson media on a Canon, we can surely assist you with that.  We offer a pretty low price per paper using high end hardware (ISIS 2 Auto Scanner) and the RGB profile process only uses 2 targets with 1914 patches per page.  Feel free to contact us to discuss the details of the process.

We can always provide the best media types/canned profiles that Canon offers for the Epson media.  Some users go with it and others rather get the profiles made for the media on their printer.

IT Supplies
www.itsupplies.com

Conner999

Re: Epson Paper Profiles for Canon IPF 1000
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2019, 09:19:52 am »

Thanks for the reply. 

I assumed I'd need to go with a custom profile if I don't find a buyer for the papers (have become partial to others on the Canon anyway).

I've been 'best guessing' it with similar paper settings, but it's not a great use of costly paper.

May be in touch & thanks again.

Cheers

Rob
Pages: [1]   Go Up