Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phase One A-Series 100mp Trichromatic Digital Back with warranty - Pictures  (Read 289 times)

hollywoodstills

Selling my Phase One A Series Trichromatic digital back, 100MP (actually 101). I've had it just a year and half. It's been a great digital back, absolutely the best.

It's an incredible digital back, with incredible resolution. Even versus the Hasselblad and other medium format. So even if you don't get this one, I highly recommend it.

The condition is overall Mint Condition.

https://www.dtcommercialphoto.com/product/phase-one-trichromatic/ is selling the same back for $31,990

No scratches, dings, dents on either the back. The back is in mint condition.

The back is under Phase One no-downtime warranty for over 3 more years!

About the A-Series:

The A-Series is particularly interesting as the cameras have no mirror, so vibrations are kept to a minimum at the time of exposure.

101 Megapixels

Images can be composed on the rear touchscreen using the 30 fps live view feature, though the Wi-Fi functionality of the back allows connection to Apple iPod and iPhone devices via the Capture Pilot app for remote viewing, control and capture. The IQ3 backs also offer USB 3 and HDMI ports for tethered shooting to a computer running the Capture One Pro 12 software application, or for streaming live view content to a TV or field monitor.

The IQ3100MP A-Series Trichromatic back can also be used with the Phase One XF camera body, Alpa Cameras, and others like Hasselblad with adapter plates.

The A-series IQ3 100MP Trichromatic system was priced new for just the back at $44,000! It came with a 5-year warranty (and transfers the remainder) and personalized 24/7 support.
Pages: [1]   Go Up