Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GFX 100, who is selling now/who has in stock?  (Read 1164 times)

rastas

GFX 100, who is selling now/who has in stock?
« on: July 24, 2019, 02:50:43 pm »

Anyone know if the gfx100 is available now - this week - for purchase anywhere in USA or Japan?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 03:23:53 pm by rastas »

Hekoru

Re: GFX 100, who is selling now/who has in stock?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2019, 09:58:11 pm »

Hi Rastas, I just checked map camera in Tokyo, and they have stock. I think Yodobashi also has a few.

eronald

• My gallery on Instagram
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2019, 11:02:00 am »

Hi Rastas, I just checked map camera in Tokyo, and they have stock. I think Yodobashi also has a few.

There seems to be a minor hardware issue with a lock button; I expect there will be a burp in stock as it gets fixed.

Edmund
If you appreciate my blog posts help me by following on https://instagram.com/edmundronald

BernardLanguillier

• http://www.flickr.com/photos/bernardlanguillier/sets/
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2019, 01:06:44 am »

Mine does suffer from the issue.

Cheers,
Bernard

Paul2660

• Photos of Arkansas
Paul Caldwell
Little Rock, Arkansas U.S.
www.photosofarkansas.com

Rand47

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2019, 09:17:41 am »

It seems as though cameras are beginning to “flow” again.  My WAG (wild-ass-guess) is that the slow down was to allow Fuji to find the root cause of the vertical grip lock switch issue, and to check and possibly correct inventory before shipment.

I picked my GFX 100 up from my dealer three days ago.  It’s serial number is well beyond the problem range.  My dealer (a very small one) had two bodies in house at the time - that had just arrived - the first inventory they’d received from Fuji.

A friend of mine from the Bay Area of California received his GFX 100 almost immediately when they were officially released - from Amazon no less.  His vertical grip switch is completely non-functional.  Another fellow on a GFX Facebook page reported that his was broken and that when he opened the card slot door for the first time, a small ball bearing fell out!  It is good to see Fuji quickly acknowledge the problem and have an expedited program for immediate repair.

For those anticipating receiving their camera sometime soon, note that there is a version 1.01 firmware update fo the body, and that all your current GF lenses need firmware updates in order to be compatible with the phase detection auto focus capability of the GFX 100.

Rand
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 09:30:21 am by Rand47 »
Rand Scott Adams

BobShaw

• Aspiration Images
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2019, 10:07:40 pm »

I baulk at upgrading my operating system until it has been out for at least 6 months, even if though it is free to do so.
So I am constantly amazed with people who are happy to spend over $5000 US let alone $10,000 US on something that has not even been tested in the field by users.
God bless you. It makes the world a safer place for the rest of us.

Plus once they have paid the top price for it they are happy to sell it at a huge discount which is another bonus.
Website - http://AspirationImages.com
Studio and Commercial Photography
Pages: [1]   Go Up