Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Iridient Developer or Iridient X - Transformer  (Read 1452 times)

brianrybolt

Iridient Developer or Iridient X - Transformer
« on: July 23, 2019, 09:43:17 am »

Is there any benefit from using Iridient Developer with LightRoom or using Lightroom with X - Transformer.  I've been using Lightroom from its inception and started using Transformer about two years ago and have been happy with the results.

I did buy Iridient Develop a few years ago and then got Transformer and I could not see any difference.  Am I missing something here?

rdonson

Re: Iridient Developer or Iridient X - Transformer
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 05:44:29 pm »

You should get the same results with Developer and X-Transformer if you've set them up the same way. 

I use X-Transformer more because I shoot a LOT of frames in my landscape work and with X-Transformer its easier for me to select which ones I wish to process in Lightroom. 

I tend to use Developer when I want to process a LOT of RAW files.
Regards,
Ron

Jim Kasson

• The Last Word
Re: Iridient Developer or Iridient X - Transformer
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2019, 06:29:35 pm »

Is there any benefit from using Iridient Developer with LightRoom or using Lightroom with X - Transformer.  I've been using Lightroom from its inception and started using Transformer about two years ago and have been happy with the results.

I did buy Iridient Develop a few years ago and then got Transformer and I could not see any difference.  Am I missing something here?

If you're on Windows, it's better to use X-Transformer.  😉
Pages: [1]   Go Up