Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Italian Garden Gazebo Pano - Infrared UG2a  (Read 281 times)

bobfriedman

Italian Garden Gazebo Pano - Infrared UG2a
« on: July 14, 2019, 06:32:57 pm »

25 Segments
Nikon D800 ,AF-S NIKKOR 16-35mm f/4G ED VR ,UG2a
1/200s f/8.0 at 16mm iso400
Bob Friedman
pbase.com/bobfriedman

Peter McLennan

Re: Italian Garden Gazebo Pano - Infrared UG2a
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 08:31:29 pm »

Fantastic, Bob. 

John R

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 10:38:05 pm »

I do like the composition, but the image does have a strong HDR look and even some artifacting and mushiness on the ceiling. This could be because that area has a greater area of space then the other areas which are broken up the elements. The sky looks graphic and not natural at all. The image is well worth working on. Many people like this look, so it may be to your taste.

JR

bobfriedman

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2019, 07:37:14 am »

I do like the composition, but the image does have a strong HDR look and even some artifacting and mushiness on the ceiling. This could be because that area has a greater area of space then the other areas which are broken up the elements. The sky looks graphic and not natural at all. The image is well worth working on. Many people like this look, so it may be to your taste.

yeah... I should have probably cleaned this up to a greater degree, thx.  i will go back and try to do better.

also, high contrast infrared is not for everyone, the UG2a filter bleeds some blue which gives the sky a blueness for an all-pass converted D800.. that's why I post them to get feedback
Bob Friedman
pbase.com/bobfriedman
Pages: [1]   Go Up