Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: eCarePAKs for your Canon Pro-4000  (Read 541 times)

Photopro888

eCarePAKs for your Canon Pro-4000
« on: June 10, 2019, 06:03:09 pm »

Hello,

Has anyone bought / had to use one of these eCarePAKs for your Canon Pro-4000. I have about 5 days to decide if I should get one! Just wondering if the process went good if you had to use it (or if you did not have to use it at all!) I have not heard of many people having problems with the Pro-4000 after the first year, have you?

$800. for an extra year! Here is a link to the eCarePAK
https://www.adorama.com/ica1708b479a.html

Thank you for any info and recommendations
Darren

I.T. Supplies

Re: eCarePAKs for your Canon Pro-4000
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 12:56:14 pm »

Hi Darren,

We've had a few people order the extended warranty, but it's helpful in case of anything with the printer itself.  The print head has a 1-year warranty that's separate from the printer and each time you replace the head, it start another 1-year warranty.  Many customers haven't ordered it otherwise, but it depends on how well you maintain it too.  Still does a good job itself.

That price is (should be) the same for all resellers.

Hope this helps.
IT Supplies

deanwork

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 11:36:07 am »

How long are these current heads lasting as an average?

Hi Darren,

We've had a few people order the extended warranty, but it's helpful in case of anything with the printer itself.  The print head has a 1-year warranty that's separate from the printer and each time you replace the head, it start another 1-year warranty.  Many customers haven't ordered it otherwise, but it depends on how well you maintain it too.  Still does a good job itself.

That price is (should be) the same for all resellers.

Hope this helps.
IT Supplies

I.T. Supplies

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2019, 03:35:07 pm »

It depends on how much you print (of course).  The heads are set for a max of 10,000,000 droplets before needing replaced (ink usage based), but there can be the defective issue as well.  Average is probably around  1 1/2 years I would think.  Since this is something about as difficult to calculate like how many prints you can get out of an ink set, that's my guess.  I've heard some customers that didn't replace their head for about 2+ years, so that's the tricky question.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 02:19:29 pm by I.T. Supplies »

Photopro888

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2019, 01:51:46 pm »

Thank you for the info ITSupplies!!

-Darren
Pages: [1]   Go Up