Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Finding native res (ppi) after adjusting print size  (Read 502 times)

vanderloo

Finding native res (ppi) after adjusting print size
« on: June 09, 2019, 11:52:37 am »

After changing the res, (ppi) in print module in lightroom, when I go to set up a different print template, with a new size,  I want to find out what the native res is in that size. How do I do this?
Thank You

Stephen G

Re: Finding native res (ppi) after adjusting print size
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 01:13:08 am »

Interesting. I don't think Lightroom reports this at all. I've just gone through all the options I can think of in the Print Module and couldn't find something that reveals the native ppi at selected print size.

Obviously you can open in PS and set the image size there to get a ppi readout, but that's a pain.

Panagiotis

• Fine Art Print
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 01:23:21 am »

Interesting. I don't think Lightroom reports this at all. I've just gone through all the options I can think of in the Print Module and couldn't find something that reveals the native ppi at selected print size.

Obviously you can open in PS and set the image size there to get a ppi readout, but that's a pain.

Isn't the native ppi reported on the left upper corner of the cell when you uncheck the "Print Resolution" in the "Print Job" tab?

Stephen G

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 01:54:48 am »

Yes! that works. Didn't spot that one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up