Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: 24" x 36" LED Backlit Fine Art Lightbox panel  (Read 360 times)

jharrisonphoto

FS: 24" x 36" LED Backlit Fine Art Lightbox panel
« on: June 08, 2019, 03:11:55 am »

I am selling an 24" x 36" LED Backlit Fine Art Lightbox panel. These really look amazing with prints!! SmugMug HQ has a ton of these in their offices which is where I got the idea. I had two and this is my last one. These lightpanels are normally around $800 asking $299 + shipping and packing. This uses a Premium LED advanced upscale lightbox made for fine art applications. The image can easily be changed out to include other images if you want to use a different one. You can order Duratrans images or backlit film images and make a nice backlit image. Located in Sunnyvale California. Used no more than 20 hours!!
I have a roll of the Epson Duratrans film that I am also selling if you want to print your own.  Shipping instructions: you pay for shipping and packing with a local service. Local pickup also in 94087

=====

We’re excited to introduce the EdgeLyte Premium LED, our most advanced upscale lightbox on multiple levels! EdgeLyte Premium LED is specially engineered for stylistically-demanding environments such as premium shopping centers, architectural integration and fine art showcase.
First we start with aircraft-grade aluminum for better durability and cutting precision. For example, the mitered corners that come standard with EdgeLyte Premium LED owe their smoothness and superior alignment to these upgraded materials and fabrication processes, resulting in fewer light gaps, tighter seams and smoother snap frame operation. But before cutting and assembly, we apply an anodize finish to your aluminum lightbox frame, to achieve that recognizably clean, high-tech look and feel. Next we laser-etch your light diffusion plate to get the most precise, high-brightness light surface available in the industry.
Then comes the electronics. Like a V8 engine compared to a 4-cylinder, the EdgeLyte Premium LED’s upgraded 24-volt circuitry results in a backlight source that does not have to work as hard to get the results you want – in this case, to deliver outstanding, uniform brightness for your backlit message. And we all know LED lamps are generally more durable, but with the EdgeLyte Premium LED we cranked our product reliability up another few notches by developing a unique thermal sink design which draws excess heat away from the LED lamps, further extending product life, so you can plug it in and forget about it. And then for that finishing touch, for most of our standard sizes, we fit our upgraded, clear polycarbonate front lens — because polycarbonate gives you superior crack and scuff resistance over lesser, common lightbox lens materials such as acrylic or PETG.
Still with all the care and innovation that goes into each EdgeLyte Premium LED, you end up with a simple plug-and-play, highly-dependable workhorse lightbox available in standard and custom sizes up to 6 x 10 ft. and an astonishing 1" total chassis depth, all at an investment so reasonable it rivals old-school conventional lightboxes!
Pages: [1]   Go Up