Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SONY camera sales. Move fast  (Read 889 times)

hogloff

SONY camera sales. Move fast
« on: May 29, 2019, 10:37:03 pm »

Great discounts on right now for Sony cameras. Don't know how long they'll last but up to $1,000 off an A9. Get them while it lasts. :)

PeterAit

• Peter Aitken Photographs
Re: SONY camera sales. Move fast
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2019, 11:39:06 am »

Great discounts on right now for Sony cameras. Don't know how long they'll last but up to $1,000 off an A9. Get them while it lasts. :)

And where is this?

Jeremy Roussak

• Administrator
    • site
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2019, 02:08:30 pm »

And where is this?

He's trying to make a silly point about plugsnpixels, Peter. If you use Google, you can find a place with a sale on, but then if you were in the market for an A9, I expect you'd do that anyway.

Jeremy

Balafre

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2019, 04:40:23 pm »

It possibly is silly Jeremy, but it definitely highlights a truth either I'm too stupid to see or one you seem determined to ignore. Namely, members selling things privately for their benefit is vastly different from a member whose motive is to post items for his personal remuneration on behalf a non-member that's a commercial organisation, that couldn't normally advertise directly to us because the rules of LuLa specifically prevent it. To me, this subverts the reasons they are normally prevented from doing so yet you as an Administrator are facilitating this subversion.
Advertising is legitimate and transparent - but allowing members to opaquely leverage their access to us on this forum seems disingenuous.
In the best of faith and collegiality, please tell us what criteria you use to determine that 'plugsnpixel's posts are acceptable in the context of the 'Members: For Sale' section. With this clarity, others can follow your guidelines too.

Jeremy Roussak

• Administrator
    • site
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2019, 02:25:25 pm »

It possibly is silly Jeremy, but it definitely highlights a truth either I'm too stupid to see or one you seem determined to ignore. Namely, members selling things privately for their benefit is vastly different from a member whose motive is to post items for his personal remuneration on behalf a non-member that's a commercial organisation, that couldn't normally advertise directly to us because the rules of LuLa specifically prevent it. To me, this subverts the reasons they are normally prevented from doing so yet you as an Administrator are facilitating this subversion.
Advertising is legitimate and transparent - but allowing members to opaquely leverage their access to us on this forum seems disingenuous.
In the best of faith and collegiality, please tell us what criteria you use to determine that 'plugsnpixel's posts are acceptable in the context of the 'Members: For Sale' section. With this clarity, others can follow your guidelines too.

I have responded in the main thread. This one has served whatever purpose it might have intended to serve.

Jeremy
Pages: [1]   Go Up