Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JUST IN: All new updated Topaz AI bundle (double-discounted)  (Read 336 times)

plugsnpixels

• http://www.plugsandpixels.com

Topaz just announced a revision to their entire AI Bundle. It's free for existing users and steeply discounted for new users.

Save an additional 15% off the sale price using the coupon code and link under "Topaz" on the Plugs 'n Pixels Discounts page.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 11:28:51 am by plugsnpixels »
Digital imaging blog, software discounts:
www.plugsandpixels.com/blog

Slobodan Blagojevic

• When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
Re: JUST IN: All new updated Topaz AI bundle (double-discounted)
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 05:09:41 pm »

Out of curiosity, which of the apps in that bundle I would be able to run with this configuration? None? Some?

Bart_van_der_Wolf

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2019, 06:37:05 pm »

Out of curiosity, which of the apps in that bundle I would be able to run with this configuration? None? Some?

Hi Slobodan,

The bad news is that the 600 series of Nvidia cards are not supported, and all NVIDIA cards with <2GB of dedicated VRAM are also unsupported:
https://help.topazlabs.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012811791-A-I-Gigapixel-System-Requirements

However, the good news is that Topaz has added a preference setting to all of these AI applications that allows switching between GPU and CPU mode. That's exactly what I do because my current Graphics card is also unsupported. Now these applications do run, albeit (much) slower. This also means that whenever you get to upgrade your hardware, it will probably also make these applications fly.

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==

kers

• Pieter Kers
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2019, 09:40:23 pm »

... This also means that whenever you get to upgrade your hardware, it will probably also make these applications fly.
Cheers,
Bart

I cannot recall anyone on this forum that saw Sharpen Ai fly... the others plugins I don't know...
My GPU is not the slowest but it took minutes...
Pieter Kers
www.beeld.nu/la

Jeremy Roussak

• Administrator
    • site
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2019, 03:19:49 am »

Probably depends on your patience. Mine doesn't allow me to use Sharpener, even on an iMac Pro.

Jeremy
Pages: [1]   Go Up