Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For Sale Canon EF 70-200mm F/2.8 L II USM Lens Boxed UK SOLD!  (Read 176 times)

Nick Walker

• www.sportpicturelibrary.com

£1,100

Purchased new from WEX Photographic 2016

Due to light and careful use (90% of my work requires 400mm -600mm lenses) this lens is in excellent condition.

Paintwork and optics are like new. The lens hood is not scratched and black internal flocking in excellent condition. As to be expected there are very light signs of use on the mount. I always treat all of my photo gear with great care, including transportation to prevent damage to AF and IS units from constant vibration (tip from Canon engineer many years ago).

An experienced photographer who has owned many lenses over the past 30 years this is a tack sharp copy of this lens. The optics are not decentered which can occassionaly happen with complex multi element zoom lenses off the production line or from user damage caused by dropping or knocking lens. This lens has never been dropped or knocked against any surface.

Only been used in good weather - not seen a drop of rain, therefore no water/damp ingression issues.

Never been used in adverse conditions, salt water, dusty, sandy or humid conditions.

No fungus on the optics.

Filter fitted on the front of the lens as soon as it was out of the box (filter not supplied or offered for sale)

AF, IS unit, zoom and manual focusing ring are in good working order.

Never malfunctioned or required servicing (due to light use).

The only item missing is the manual which I have hunted high and low for at home but can't find.

Never loaned to anyone, I know its exact history of use.

Reason for sale I have changed systems
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 08:35:07 am by Nick Walker »

Nick Walker

• www.sportpicturelibrary.com
Re: Fo Sale Canon EF 70-200mm F/2.8 L II USM Lens Boxed UK
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 12:30:10 pm »

Additional pics
Pages: [1]   Go Up