Da Beat goes internutzzz

Started by 32BT, May 17, 2019, 06:18:52 am

32BT

As per Rob's strenuous request: https://32bt.wordpress.com

Still under construction. 
Regards,
~ O ~
If you can stomach it: pictures

Rob C

Quote from: 32BT on May 17, 2019, 06:18:52 am
As per Rob's strenuous request: https://32bt.wordpress.com

Still under construction.


Now you're skiing!

Which in the low countries, is some achievement off the water!

Keep it up; nice going, Oscar.

Rob

Slobodan Blagojevic

Is there a free (you cheapskate, you!) website without the annoying adds, especially those in the middle of the page, inserted into the text?

Other than that, congrats on the endeavour.

32BT

Quote from: Slobodan Blagojevic on May 17, 2019, 11:44:46 am
(you cheapskate, you!)


That goes without saying, I'm dutch, after all...    :-)

Regards,
~ O ~
If you can stomach it: pictures

Frans Waterlander

Quote from: 32BT on May 17, 2019, 11:55:33 am
That goes without saying, I'm dutch, after all...    :-)


As a former Dutchman, I have to vehemently object!  :o

32BT

Quote from: Frans Waterlander on May 18, 2019, 12:20:56 pm
As a former Dutchman, I have to vehemently object!  :o


"Former" being the operative word there...

;-)  <----------
Regards,
~ O ~
If you can stomach it: pictures

Frans Waterlander

Quote from: 32BT on May 18, 2019, 01:49:28 pm
"Former" being the operative word there...

;-)  <----------


Once a Dutchman, always a Dutchman.

Rob C

Quote from: Frans Waterlander on May 18, 2019, 04:18:05 pm
Once a Dutchman, always a Dutchman.


Is that definitively good or bad, or just another of life's variables?

:-)

Frans Waterlander

Quote from: Rob C on May 19, 2019, 07:10:13 am
Is that definitively good or bad, or just another of life's variables?

:-)


You're asking the wrong person! You expect me to incriminate myself?  ;D

Rob C

Quote from: Frans Waterlander on May 19, 2019, 12:36:34 pm
You're asking the wrong person! You expect me to incriminate myself?  ;D



That's the kind of diplomacy that caused Brexit to raise its ugly, miserable head, unfortunately.

:-)

32BT

Regards,
~ O ~
If you can stomach it: pictures


Slobodan Blagojevic


RSL


Ivo_B

Quote from: Rob C on May 19, 2019, 07:10:13 am
Is that definitively good or bad, or just another of life's variables?

:-)

As a Belgian my reply is: It is what it is..