Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nostalgia  (Read 326 times)

Ivo_B

• www.ivophoto.be
Nostalgia
« on: May 12, 2019, 02:28:25 pm »

Some Icon's of the past

Rob C

Re: Nostalgia
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2019, 03:38:28 pm »

Dig the second one!

Had a pair once; they lived in the car and were the only things stolen when assholes broke both doors trying to get into it one night. I couldn't wear them: gave me the sensation of walking up a step with very step I took; would have made me seasick. Mind you, they were bought in Gibraltar, so were probably expensive fakes.

The sunglasses I still use and used then, are from Boots the chemists: Japanese polarizers. Been with me everywhere for over fifteen years. They have almost disintegrated from perspìration, but the memories they saw linger on.

;-(

Ivo_B

• www.ivophoto.be
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2019, 03:49:25 pm »

Dig the second one!

Had a pair once; they lived in the car and were the only things stolen when assholes broke both doors trying to get into it one night. I couldn't wear them: gave me the sensation of walking up a step with very step I took; would have made me seasick. Mind you, they were bought in Gibraltar, so were probably expensive fakes.

The sunglasses I still use and used then, are from Boots the chemists: Japanese polarizers. Been with me everywhere for over fifteen years. They have almost disintegrated from perspìration, but the memories they saw linger on.

;-(

I feel your pain.
I had a splendid pair of Persol sunglasses. They were stolen from me on a beach near Perpignan. Since then, not one single pair I owned comes even close to the Persol shades.

RSL

• http://www.russ-lewis.com
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2019, 04:09:41 pm »

Thanks, Ivo. Nostalgic all right. I used to wear RayBan's when I was flying Beavers out of Great Falls, Montana.
Russ Lewis  www.russ-lewis.com.

Rob C

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2019, 04:29:07 pm »

Thanks, Ivo. Nostalgic all right. I used to wear RayBan's when I was flying Beavers out of Great Falls, Montana.

Log jam of memories?

Sorry!

Rob

Ivo_B

• www.ivophoto.be
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2019, 04:47:41 pm »

Log jam of memories?

Sorry!

Rob

Not mentioning the Fender on the background. 😳😬
Pages: [1]   Go Up