Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with LuLa email notifications lacking hyperlinks  (Read 923 times)

Arlen

Problem with LuLa email notifications lacking hyperlinks
« on: April 22, 2019, 10:01:37 pm »

A couple of weeks ago Mark Segal and I noted in this thread that the URLs in our email notifications of replies to subscribed topics are no longer hyperlinked, requiring us to copy/paste them into a browser. I also sent an email to LuLa support about it, but have not received a reply. It is very cumbersome and annoying to have to copy and paste for every notification that comes in. Mark, is this still happening for you? Anyone else?

josh.reichmann

• Administrator
Re: Problem with LuLa email notifications lacking hyperlinks
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 10:44:25 pm »

A couple of weeks ago Mark Segal and I noted in this thread that the URLs in our email notifications of replies to subscribed topics are no longer hyperlinked, requiring us to copy/paste them into a browser. I also sent an email to LuLa support about it, but have not received a reply. It is very cumbersome and annoying to have to copy and paste for every notification that comes in. Mark, is this still happening for you? Anyone else?

Thanks Arlen,

I’ll forward this to Chris Bat our webmaster, and hopefully this can be sorted quickly.

Apologies for the inconvenience to any of those have been effected.

Appreciate your bringing it up.

Josh
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 11:14:02 pm by josh.reichmann »
Compassion and wisdom are inextricably linked.

Mark D Segal

• Contributor
    • http://www.markdsegal.com
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 11:41:41 pm »

Yes it is still happening. I sent an email about it to the webmaster days ago to which there has been no reply.
Mark D Segal (formerly MarkDS)
Author: "Scanning Workflows with SilverFast 8....."

josh.reichmann

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 06:49:00 am »

Yes it is still happening. I sent an email about it to the webmaster days ago to which there has been no reply.

Read the above.

Thanks Mark,

(For anyone else frustrated from experiencing the same glitch, we are aware of these issues and are in process of fixing them permanently. Our sincere apologies if your messages have gone unanswered or seemingly ignored, rest assured it is our highest priority to solve this and the few other temp issues born of our recent site and forum migration)

Best

Josh
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 07:03:13 am by josh.reichmann »
Compassion and wisdom are inextricably linked.
Pages: [1]   Go Up