Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No More Thumbnails?  (Read 1191 times)

Slobodan Blagojevic

• When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
No More Thumbnails?
« on: April 22, 2019, 09:19:35 am »

Has anyone else noticed the change in how attached images are displayed  It used to be that, when you attach an image, it always shows up as a thumbnail, and then, upon clicking on it, enlarges inside the same window (if smaller than 1200 px) or opens in a new window (if larger than 1200 px).

It seems that thumbnail display is gone now and the image is immediately shown full size?

Also, about the view count. My understanding was that the image was counted as seen when someone actually clicks on the thumbnail. How are views counted now, when there is no need to click on the image to see it larger?

josh.reichmann

• Administrator
Re: No More Thumbnails?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 10:09:56 am »

Has anyone else noticed the change in how attached images are displayed  It used to be that, when you attach an image, it always shows up as a thumbnail, and then, upon clicking on it, enlarges inside the same window (if smaller than 1200 px) or opens in a new window (if larger than 1200 px).

It seems that thumbnail display is gone now and the image is immediately shown full size?

Also, about the view count. My understanding was that the image was counted as seen when someone actually clicks on the thumbnail. How are views counted now, when there is no need to click on the image to see it larger?

I’ll forward this to Chris Bat and see what he says. Still so many “kinks”.

Thanks Slobodan.

Josh
Compassion and wisdom are inextricably linked.

sdwilsonsct

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2019, 04:04:05 pm »

It's working again. Thanks!

Jeremy Roussak

• Administrator
    • site
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2019, 03:51:04 am »

Just seen this. It was a bug. I discussed it with Chris Batt (who was working on other problems for a while) and I gather it is now fixed.

Jeremy
Pages: [1]   Go Up