Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pentax 645 Lenses for Sale  (Read 446 times)

Croxie

• David Croxford Photography
Pentax 645 Lenses for Sale
« on: April 17, 2019, 05:49:52 pm »

Pentax 645z Lenses for sale

I have sold my Pentax 645z and bought into the latest Fujifilm GFX50s and so these 5 lenses are now available.

They are all in 9 Condition with some minor paint wear that doesn’t affect their ability to record great images.  And prices are fairly low but I’m open to offers that respect the fact that these are quality lenses that have been well cared for.

Pentax SMC-FA 645 400, f5.6 Lens  $675.00 - Open to offers
The Pentax 645z 400mm lens is in very clean condition and has been used on my 645z since I purchased it about 18 months ago.  It is a used item and I've tried to show as much detail in the images provided.  The 400 is a great sports lens for Medium Format Digital cameras available today.  This lens gives impeccable results and is tack sharp.  Starting price is low and provides an opportunity to purchase an excellent lens at a reasonable price to enhance your Medium Format arsenal of gear.  If you are purchasing for the Pentax 645z camera body you'll find the AF to be spot on and the sense of compressing the scene will be quite enhanced. 

Pentax SMC-FA 645 80-160 f/4.5 Lens $300.00 - Open to offers

The Pentax 645z 80-160mm lens is in great condition and has been used on my 645z since I purchased it about 18 months ago.  It is a used item and I've tried to show as much detail in the images provided.  The 80-160mm is a great walk around lens for one of the available Medium Format Digital cameras available today.  Starting price is low and provides an opportunity to purchase an excellent lens at a reasonable price and enhance your Medium Format arsenal of gear.

Pentax SMC-FA 645 35mm f/3.5 IF AL Lens  $250.00 - Open to Offers
A noticeable blemish creates a bargain opportunity.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE!!!!
For Sale is a pleasing, but BLEMISHED Pentax 645z 35mm f3.5 lens.
The "Blemish" is a very small "nick" on the rear glass element of the lens being sold. 

Its story ...  I purchased the lens from a seller in Japan who identified the "nick" in their description but in my excitement to purchase a lens at what I thought was a very good price, I read straight through the description without seeing the fault.  

Upon receipt of the lens, I noticed the "nick"  and again checked the seller's description. Indeed it was listed clearly and described as not having much influence over the images made because the "nick" is so close to the image sensor. So, I used the lens and to my pleasure noticed that indeed there was no noticeable degradation of the IQ.  I'm sure if one looks at the Pixel level, an area of degradation could be discovered.  But my clients are not ones who poke around images at that depth.  If YOU are ... please IGNORE THIS SALE!!   

Following my tests and using some tricks from my wedding photography days, I "painted" the nick (which was white) with a small black sharpie pen and the "nick", although it can be seen upon inspection, has become almost invisible to the image sensor.  Since then, (about 18 months) the lens has produced many full-frame images that have been published in the magazines for whom I shoot regularly without any repercussions.

So the opportunity now comes full circle for someone wanting a "cheap" version of a very good wide angle lens for their Medium Format system, to jump in and witness for themselves what I have experienced over the last 18 months with this awesome lens.

The "nick" is visible on the rear element photograph and the lens comes with both front and rear lens caps.  

Pentax SMC 645  L.S. 75 f/2.8 Manual Focus Leaf Shutter Lens $250.00 - Open to Offers
The Pentax 645z 75mm L.S. lens is in great condition and has been used on my 645z since I purchased it about 18 months ago.  It is a used item and I've tried to show as much detail in the images provided.  The 75 is a nice focal length and can be used to obtain Strobe/flash synch outside for up to 1/500th second. Starting price is low and provides an opportunity to purchase an excellent lens at a reasonable price and enhance your Medium Format arsenal of gear.

Pentax SMC-FA 645 45-85mm f/4.5 Lens - $275.00 - Open to Offers
The Pentax 645z 45-85mm lens is in great condition and has been used on my 645z since I purchased it about 18 months ago.  It is a used item and I've tried to show as much detail in the images provided.  The 45-85mm is a perfect walk around lens for one of the available Medium Format Digital cameras available today.  Starting price is low and provides an opportunity to purchase an excellent lens at a reasonable price and enhance your Medium Format arsenal of gear.

Photos of each lens available upon request.

For any of the lenses listed above shipping will be by three day Priority USPS mail, Insured for selling price.  Shipping will be a flat $30.00 per item.  If you purchase two or more Shipping will be adjusted and items shipped together
Pages: [1]   Go Up