Subscribe for $1/month
Login
Videos
Luminous Landscape Home
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
October 01, 2026, 06:08:29 am
Home
Help
Search
Login (forum only)
Login (Subscriber)
Register
Luminous Landscape Home
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
The Art of Photography
>
Landscape Showcase
>
Reflections
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Print
Author
Topic: Reflections (Read 592 times)
rabanito
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 1587
Reflections
«
on:
April 07, 2019, 12:12:57 pm »
By the riverside
Logged
David Eckels
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 3529
It's just a camera.
Re: Reflections
«
Reply #1 on:
April 07, 2019, 12:35:55 pm »
I think the first one is special.
Logged
David
https://DavidEckelsPhotography.com
Jeremy Roussak
Administrator
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 9263
Re: Reflections
«
Reply #2 on:
April 07, 2019, 12:49:17 pm »
Quote from: David Eckels on April 07, 2019, 12:35:55 pm
I think the first one is special.
Is that not merely because there is so little distortion?
Jeremy
Logged
petermfiore
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 2706
Re: Reflections
«
Reply #3 on:
April 07, 2019, 01:00:32 pm »
Quote from: David Eckels on April 07, 2019, 12:35:55 pm
I think the first one is special.
David,
I agree, it has a touch of the surreal...
Peter
Logged
www.peterfiore.com
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRsNaNM0ZeU
Eric Myrvaagnes
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 22813
http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Reflections
«
Reply #4 on:
April 07, 2019, 01:37:38 pm »
Quote from: petermfiore on April 07, 2019, 01:00:32 pm
David,
I agree, it has a touch of the surreal...
Peter
I agree too.
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website:
http://myrvaagnes.com
)
rabanito
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 1587
Re: Reflections
«
Reply #5 on:
April 08, 2019, 06:39:31 pm »
Thank you friends
Logged
Mark Nadler
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 911
Re: Reflections
«
Reply #6 on:
April 08, 2019, 08:21:02 pm »
Love the first one
mark
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
The Art of Photography
>
Landscape Showcase
>
Reflections
Loading...