Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anything about Hasselblad mirrorless?  (Read 3448 times)

BAB

Re: Anything about Hasselblad mirrorless?
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2019, 12:25:09 pm »

The SR1 files that I’ve seen at base ISO are fab but past that not usable, plus camera at this point is reported to have serious bugs.
FF sensors never have and never will surpass MF IQ on an iPad they look the same, but in print no comparison.
H system is designed primarily for shooting with Phocus and gives superior in camera results with perfect color, no noise, best DR and little PP needed except for personal style.
Mixed reports on X1D & 50 r/s depending on how it’s being used and for what which leads me to my point. If a future FF completely fills your needs then at those prices two bodies with a collection of some excellent glass of you choice has been available for at least two years. Nothing that has been released since 2017 has changed that stage.
Finally any sensor from Sony or Towerjazz or... is worthless without the coding tying the sensor to not only the body and lens but incamera PP of the RAW data.
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kic

Endeavour

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2019, 01:13:17 pm »

I am printing, and large prints at that

pschefz

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2019, 08:31:05 pm »

The SR1 files that I’ve seen at base ISO are fab but past that not usable, plus camera at this point is reported to have serious bugs.
FF sensors never have and never will surpass MF IQ on an iPad they look the same, but in print no comparison.
H system is designed primarily for shooting with Phocus and gives superior in camera results with perfect color, no noise, best DR and little PP needed except for personal style.
Mixed reports on X1D & 50 r/s depending on how it’s being used and for what which leads me to my point. If a future FF completely fills your needs then at those prices two bodies with a collection of some excellent glass of you choice has been available for at least two years. Nothing that has been released since 2017 has changed that stage.
Finally any sensor from Sony or Towerjazz or... is worthless without the coding tying the sensor to not only the body and lens but incamera PP of the RAW data.
i dont think the SR1 is the answer but the detail from the multishot file is a step up from the phase 100....dont know about DR, and either way multishot is completely useless to me personally....but it is interesting to see what is possible...now
the H system is dead...i don't see a H7 coming out....phase has everything anyone in that area needs....and who knows how long they will be able to do it...
regardless of what anyone says, FF is getting so good, fuji is pushing into the 33x44 area, they will ride it but they have a very, very strong other leg to stand on....
schefz.com
artloch.com
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up