Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HASSELBLAD X1 Film Scanner for sale -even lower price! - SOLD  (Read 1087 times)

Coloratti

Hi to all. This is my first time posting, so hopefully i am doing this right.

The scanner was bought in 2010, along with an X5, as a replacement of an older Imacon 949.
The purchase was done for a big digitization project we did back then. Even though the the X5 handled most of the project, the X1 was bought for its ability to scan 13x18 cm originals. As you probably know already, the X5 can only handle originals up to 10x12,5cm.
Since then, the scanner is unplugged in its cover. We only put it back in action when we send the X5 to Denmark for service.

We never had to send the X1 for service, because we never reached the necessary number of pulls.
So I can assure you that it is practically in a perfect working condition.

Regarding the holders, I have a whole bunch of them, so I will include a variety of them. A couple of them are not in a good condition (they have all been used with the X5 all these years), but all of them are fully functional.

I would like to sell it for 8500 euros with the holders, or 8000 without. 7000 euros!!! 6000 euros!!! Maybe more attractive now!!!

This needs to be gone!  :)

If anyone is interested please let me know!!!

The scanner will ship from Greece in its original packing! The original packing is required for when sending the scanner to Hasselblad for service.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 02:35:50 am by Coloratti »

Alex W

Re: HASSELBLAD X1 Film Scanner for sale -even lower price!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 09:36:45 am »

messaged.

tylermitchell

Re: HASSELBLAD X1 Film Scanner for sale -even lower price!
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2019, 09:01:44 am »

messaged u
Pages: [1]   Go Up