Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Official Phase One IQ4 150 Firmware 1.03.26 Details from CI  (Read 702 times)

Steve Hendrix

• http://www.captureintegration.com/
Official Phase One IQ4 150 Firmware 1.03.26 Details from CI
« on: March 18, 2019, 09:05:08 am »

As a result of our communications with Phase One last week that provided some clarity on the information release from the beta version of the firmware, we halted further communications on the topic, honoring Phase One's request and with the knowledge that the release was only days away.

So without further ado, below is an official dispatch that covers the scope of the new IQ4 150 firmware in its entirety. This is now live.

https://captureintegration.com/iq4-150-firmware-1-03-26-released/

Steve Hendrix/CI
Steve Hendrix • 404-543-8475 www.captureintegration.com (e-mail Me)
Phase One | Leaf | Leica | Alpa | Cambo | Sinar | Arca Swiss

gebseng

Re: Official Phase One IQ4 150 Firmware 1.03.26 Details from CI
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 07:46:59 am »

Thanks! Is there an update on using a technical camera with leaf shutter lenses?

best,

geb

Paul2660

• Photos of Arkansas
Re: Official Phase One IQ4 150 Firmware 1.03.26 Details from CI
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2019, 08:05:04 am »

you can use the tech lenses now with leaf shutters, there is no zero latency (may never happen, who knows) so you need a wake up cable. 

By error, I recently left my IQ4 on for 2 hours, (for some reason it did not auto power off after 15 minutes as set), on my Arca.  Back did get warm and tech camera did get warm, but back never "shut off" due to heat, so I assume zero latency may work after all.  Just need Phase to get around to programming it n the firmware. 

Phase is shipping a 12 pin adapter, (L shaped cable) that works in the back, (old one was 8 pin), and you would plug that into the standard Phase wake up cable.

The only difference is that with no zero latency, you have to wake up the back each time.

Paul C
Paul C
Paul Caldwell
Little Rock, Arkansas U.S.
www.photosofarkansas.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up