Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Neutral rendering curves indication of printer linearity?  (Read 2962 times)

Doug Gray

Re: Neutral rendering curves indication of printer linearity?
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2019, 06:35:13 pm »

I'm not too keen on reading more than 4 US Letter sie pages of 8x8 patches, such as the 2371 which fits nicely. Which of your sets would fill that bill, or less and you would recommend as high quality?
I would use the "Packed Target N=10...." CGATs file because it nicely aligns with I1Profiler's high quality LUTs. It's 1764 patches in size as a good default.

Mark D Segal

• Contributor
    • http://www.markdsegal.com
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2019, 07:52:16 pm »

Thanks Doug. I'll give it a workout as time permits - into some other absorbing stuff just now, but it's on the list.

BTW, what do you recommend as the best way to convert that list into a target set - i1Profiler? Patchtool? Other?
Mark D Segal (formerly MarkDS)
Author: "Scanning Workflows with SilverFast 8....."

Doug Gray

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2019, 08:00:52 pm »

Thanks Doug. I'll give it a workout as time permits - into some other absorbing stuff just now, but it's on the list.

BTW, what do you recommend as the best way to convert that list into a target set - i1Profiler? Patchtool? Other?

No conversion required. Just read it into the patch set with the "Load" button. Select *.txt (CGATs) in the dialog box that pops up  and go to the directory the file is in. Once loaded just use it like any other patch file. You can save it if you wish in i1Profiler's xml format to make it easier to locate/read in the future. Easy peasy.

rasworth

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2019, 08:07:43 pm »

It works like a hose, to use a corny expression.  I'm going at it from the low end, have a 6/5 target drying from my Pro 100, 376 I1Pro patches on one letter size sheet, will hold 405 so a little space left over.

Richard Southworth

Mark D Segal

• Contributor
    • http://www.markdsegal.com
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2019, 08:58:51 pm »

No conversion required. Just read it into the patch set with the "Load" button. Select *.txt (CGATs) in the dialog box that pops up  and go to the directory the file is in. Once loaded just use it like any other patch file. You can save it if you wish in i1Profiler's xml format to make it easier to locate/read in the future. Easy peasy.

Super, thanks.
Mark D Segal (formerly MarkDS)
Author: "Scanning Workflows with SilverFast 8....."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up