Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No time to shoot at the moment  (Read 276 times)

Martin Kristiansen

• Martin Kristiansen
No time to shoot at the moment
« on: March 02, 2019, 06:47:31 am »

I was shooting bags at a clients warehouse and came across this little surreal scene. Grabbed the shot with my iPhone. Realized I have been too busy with commercial work and private life challenges to do any personal work at the moment. It will pass.
Commercial photography is 10% inspiration and 90% moving furniture around.

Rob C

Re: No time to shoot at the moment
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 07:40:01 am »

I was shooting bags at a clients warehouse and came across this little surreal scene. Grabbed the shot with my iPhone. Realized I have been too busy with commercial work and private life challenges to do any personal work at the moment. It will pass.

Private life challenges: cannibalism, per chance? Don't blame me - it's the visual confession you posted!

Funny about neglecting your own work: I had found it impossible to take a camera walkies for about a month, until yesterday, when I thought of them in terms of dead capital: at once, I loaded a charged battery. I pushed two images through PS this morning, and no longer feel quite so depressed about it all.

Whether or not I come up with the Crown Jewels or a load of crap doesn't really matter: it's about passing the time.

:-)

Rob

Pages: [1]   Go Up