Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Innova Exhibition Cotton Gloss-Anyone??  (Read 764 times)

pikeys

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 234
    • My Pics
Innova Exhibition Cotton Gloss-Anyone??
« on: February 20, 2019, 04:29:12 pm »

Has anyone used the above paper,and would like to share your experience,opinions,likes,dislikes?,curling issues??
I'm thinking of getting some of it,for my Canon Pro-10?
Any input will be appreciated,

MikeS
Logged

howardm

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1984
Re: Innova Exhibition Cotton Gloss-Anyone??
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 05:42:27 pm »

What is the IFA # ?   All their names are so similar.

mearussi

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 805
Re: Innova Exhibition Cotton Gloss-Anyone??
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2019, 06:05:20 pm »

Their IFA-45 Warm Cotton Gloss is one of my favorite papers. A lightly textured surface prevents fingerprints, has a good weight and excellent dmax and color. I use it for my greeting cards.

https://www.innovaart.com/innova-art-products/exhibition-cotton-gloss-335gsm/
Logged

pikeys

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 234
    • My Pics
Re: Innova Exhibition Cotton Gloss-Anyone??
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2019, 06:48:10 pm »

Thank You,Mearussi-does it have a strong curl???

MikeS
Logged

mearussi

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 805
Re: Innova Exhibition Cotton Gloss-Anyone??
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2019, 08:39:19 pm »

Thank You,Mearussi-does it have a strong curl???

MikeS
I've never used it in roll form, only in 8.5x11 sheets for my cards, but it might given its thickness though I've never experienced any warpage in the small sheets due to humidity, which I would not expect anyway given the very high quality of the paper base.
Logged

JRSmit

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 922
    • Jan R. Smit Fine Art Printing Specialist
Re: Innova Exhibition Cotton Gloss-Anyone??
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2019, 12:00:27 pm »

I print on IFA45 on occasion, customer driven. No particular Curly stronger than other fine art papers. I print from roll by the way.

Logged
Fine art photography: janrsmit.com
Fine Art Printing Specialist: www.fineartprintingspecialist.nl


Jan R. Smit
Pages: [1]   Go Up