Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For Sale: Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Wide Format Printer with Extras: $250!  (Read 316 times)

uintaangler

Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Printer in Excellent condition.
I am a hobbyist and used this printer for several years to make prints for my own enjoyment, so the usage was always light as I could only print what I had walls to hang.
I would print a nozzle check every few days as a way of keeping ink flowing through the print head.
I have also included a picture of the Ink Level shown on the printer's small display.
I will include the roll of Epson Legacy Baryta paper currently on the roll - I'm guessing I have used no more than 33% of the 50' roll
Also, a 39' roll of Hahnemuhle Photo Rag Ultra Smooth, I had this one the printer to make a few small Black & White prints, again used maybe 33%
I am also including an unused T5820 Maintenance cartridge
Owner's Manual included as well.
Wow, what a deal!
Haven't used it for 6 months, gotta move it out of the house.
The extra spindle + printing paper + ink would come pretty close to my asking price - you are getting the printer for the price of gas to come pick it up
This will have to be a pickup or delivery deal for somebody in the Seattle area - Tacoma - Silverdale - Bremerton - Gig Harbor.
3% discount for cash payment.
Please use PM to contact me.
Thanks
Bob
Pages: [1]   Go Up