Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do you get the Styles icon in the tools toolbar?  (Read 833 times)

jaclarkaus

How do you get the Styles icon in the tools toolbar?
« on: February 08, 2019, 01:31:33 am »

I am starting to use Capture one express (because Lightroom doesn't play well with IR photos) and I am trying to get the Styles icon to show up in the small toolbar top left under the main toolbar. Doesn't seem to be documented anywhere but it shown there on other peoples configuration (or maybe only there in the Pro version?)

Bart_van_der_Wolf

Re: How do you get the Styles icon in the tools toolbar?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 05:56:04 am »

I am starting to use Capture one express (because Lightroom doesn't play well with IR photos) and I am trying to get the Styles icon to show up in the small toolbar top left under the main toolbar. Doesn't seem to be documented anywhere but it shown there on other peoples configuration (or maybe only there in the Pro version?)

Hi,

Don't know if it's limited to the Pro version, but one can right-mouse-button click on the toolbar, which reveals a "customize" button. Clicking that, one can drag the Styles icon onto the toolbar.

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==

jaclarkaus

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2019, 06:00:03 pm »

That's on the top toolbars that go over the whole screen, and it works like that on mine. I am referring to the small toolbar that is below that to the left, with icons such as Library, Quick, lens, etc.

On screen shots of other peoples systems, there is a Style icon (and others) that is not on mine. Mine has only 8 icons on that section.

Rado

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2019, 07:35:20 pm »

Right click the empty space in the small toolbar and use "Add Tool Tab"/"Remove Tool Tab" - at least that's there in the pro version
Pages: [1]   Go Up