Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad H1 Complete Outfit & Accessories plus a Phase One P45+  (Read 386 times)

davidpz

• David Preutz ~ Photography Worldwide

This was all serviced a couple of years ago at Swedish HQ and had about 50 frames through it since testing. My genre of photography has changed and it's now all surplus to my requirements sitting there unused when someone could be enjoying it and making some money.

H1 with prism. 2x re-chargeable grips with charger + a CR123 grip for when there's no electricity. Shutter count 22813:
35mm lens & hood +UV & Polariser filters. Shutter count 21341:
80mm lens & hood +UV. This had complete new focus gears fitted when it was serviced. Shutter count 12083:
150m lens & hood + UV. In mint condition with ony a shutter count of 5900:
Full set of extension tubes - 13mm, 26mm,52mm:
Hasselblad cable release:
All the user manuals are included along with all the body/lens caps etc etc:

Phase One P45+. Fully serviced at Danish HQ and about 50 odd frames put through since then testing it. Shutter count only 22229:
Comes with a TetherTools 400>800 firewire cable.  3x batteries & Hahnel 'Intelligent' Charger. P1 leather binder with the user manual, lens cast card etc and I've even a couple of 'wake up' cables form when it used to sit on the back of my Linhof M679.
All this comes in a custom partitioned Pelicase fitted out by The Aluminium Case Co in London who used to kit out all my cases from 35mm to 10x8. They're bullet proof and more importantly airport baggage handler proof. In over 20 years of flying I've yet to suffer any damaged kit - despite their best efforts throwing things about on the tarmac.
I'm looking to sell as a complete out fit rather than piecemeal, although I can work out individual pricing if needs be.
For the Hasselblad - UK Sterling  £4140 or roughly $5500.00:
For the Phase One back & all its bits UK Sterling £3750.00 or $4900.00
For the whole lot and you get the Pelicase thrown in for free (cost me about £400 to get it fitted) plus a Hasselblad Polaroid film holder in excellent condition: £7500.00 or $9900.00

Also up for sale:
Metz 54 MZ-4i flash gun fitted with a SCA3902 shoe for the Hasselblad. Other shoes are available to fit all the popular brands. It speaks seamlessly to the camera giving you full TTL, Manual, Bracketing & Stroboscopic. About the same size as a regular speedlight, powered by 4x AAs but a lot more powerful with a full tilting & swivelling head.It comes with a LumiQuest/Metz white bounce. I bought it to use on the H1 as the built-in pop up was a waste of time to my mind & used it about twice, so it's mint.
 UK sterling £150.00 or $200.00.
I'm currently based in Cape Town South Africa or, will be in London at the begining of February & I can take it there to be viewed if anyone is interested. It seems I can only attach 2 pics. I've more for the rest so please message me & I'll get them over to you. Thanks  David
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 11:15:53 am by davidpz »
Pages: [1]   Go Up